Sorry, this job has expired.
Walgreens is now hiring Shift Leaders. We have positions available throughout our Central Florida area stores!
As a Walgreens Shift Leader, you'll develop and enhance your leadership abilities as an indispensable asset to our store staff.
Benefits At Walgreens:
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
• Prescription coverage
• Well Informed Wellness Program
• Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• LGBT-focused benefits
• Company-paid life insurance
• Voluntary Accident Insurance
• Paid disability leave
• Military leave
• Personal leave
• Retirement Planning/Saving - Profit Sharing & Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Work/Life Balance - PTO, Sick, Holidays, Work Life Resources
• Employee Purchase Program, Employee Discount Program
• Training and Career Development
As a liaison between management and non-management team members, you’ll be a key part of ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered to our customers. You’ll also provide leadership to team members by communicating tasks from the store manager, coaching on warehouse and vendor orders, and handling day-to-day cash functions. You’ll have the tools and guidance available to lead team members and support store management, giving you the opportunity to serve in a vital role on our front-end team.
• 1 year of prior retail work experience.
• Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well.
That's our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our purpose shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Plan to meet our recruiters on Wednesday, November 14th, from 10am-1:30pm. Click "Apply now" to submit your contact data and receive our location address information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.