Sorry, this job has expired.
Assists the pharmacist in the performance of Pharmacy Department duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions. If PTCB certified, assists with and coaches pharmacy technicians in the operation of pharmacy systems and cashiers in the operation of the pharmacy cash registers. Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Plan to meet our recruiters on Thursday, November 8th, from 10am to 1:30pm!
Job Duties Overview:
• Customer Experience: Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience. Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
• Operations: Under the supervision by the pharmacist, assist in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy. Reviews and complies with the Walgreen Co. Pharmacy Code of Conduct. Performs duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager.
• Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
Assists and supports Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals
• Earns and maintains PTCB certification through the designated PTCB training program and/or state required certification/registration. Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and maintains knowledge and skill in healthcare and pharmacy.
Benefits At Walgreens:
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage • Prescription coverage • Company-paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance and Work / Life Resources • Retirement Planning/Saving - Profit Sharing & Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Work/Life Balance - PTO, Sick, Holidays • Employee Discount Program
Plan to meet our recruiters on Thursday, November 8th, from 10am to 1:30pm! Complete our Quick Apply to receive location information.